Experience a magical 2-hour sunset sail in Aruba with Jolly Pirates, featuring stunning coastal views, unlimited drinks, and thrilling rope swings. Unforgettable!
Afternoon Snorkel Adventure
- Adult - Discount (Monday)
- Adult - Discount (Weekend)
- Adult - NO Discount (Tues-Fri, July, Sept, Dec 17-Jan 7)
- Child Up to 10 years
- Infant Ages 4 and under
Sail along the coast, aboard the Jolly Pirates teak schooners with this unforgettable three-hour afternoon cruise.
Enjoy ever-changing scenery as the 85ft teak schooners, Jolly Pirates sail towards the direction of the historical California Lighthouse. At Catalina Bay, swim or snorkel in turquoise waters by shallow reef formations alive with colorful sea critters, starfish, sea turtles, oodles of tropical fish, corals and sponges.
Immerse yourself in WWII History at the 400ft German freighter Shipwreck, Antilla. The crew will point out to you the best spots. Imagine after all these years the amount of sea life that has attached itself to this sunken treasure.
Swim or snorkel, sip drinks from the open bar and try out the rope swing on this three hour adventure. Lounge on the teak sun deck or enjoy the shaded canopy area with cushioned seating by the unlimited open bar.
After visiting two sites to snorkel and swim, guests can perfect their rope swing talent. This crew performs flips literally – to keep guests returning each year. Then it’s your turn to perfect your Tarzan and Jane – hold onto your swimsuits.
Sip on chilled drinks from the unlimited open bar, wiggle your toes to Island music and socialize with your fellow pirates and have a blast aboard for this ‘all ages are welcome’ adventure.
An unlimited open bar, rope swing and full set of snorkeling gear are all provided.
We recommend that you reserve your tickets in advance for Jolly Pirate Cruises.
Plan to arrive 30-45 minutes in advance for check – in and boarding.
All Jolly Pirates snorkel excursions depart from the area at MooMba Beach, Aruba, where you will board the impressive teak pirate schooners.
- 3-hour sailing along the coastline aboard an 85 ft teak pirate schooner.
- Visit two ideal sites to swim and snorkel in azure waters
- Explore a WWII Shipwreck, brimming in History
- View colorful sea critters, starfish and fauna at a shallow site too
- Yo Ho Ho! Matey’s unleash your inner Jack Sparrow on the ship’s Rope swing
- Sip back with your ice cold drink, protected from the sun – with cushy seating
- Prefer to Sleep in? This afternoon cruise is for you.
- Your full set of snorkel gear is provided.
- There’s an unlimited Open bar which is complimentary – no charge, Mateys.
- Perfect for beginner and advanced snorkelers. No experience necessary.