Our wacky, whimsical one of a kind, unique hand painted buses are rated #1 in Aruba by E-Entertainment Television. This is one of the best tours in Aruba, so join us on the original Nightlife Tour to make it a night you’ll never forget! Dress Kukoo Kasual and get ready to shake your maracas. The perfect way for the young and the restless and the old and the reckless to spend an evening in Paradise. Book early because you don’t want to miss this bus!
Monday to Saturday | 6.00 PM - 12.00 AM
$67,- per person (tax included)
• Pick-up from the hotel between 5.00 PM - 6.30 PM
• Champagne toast at one of our special locations
• Dinner under the Stars at Casibari Grill - including one drink - NEW!
• Three Bar stops, 1st drink is on us, other drinks at special prices
• At midnight you will be taken back to your hotel
NEW! Aruba’s latest dinner under the stars location, Casibari Grill, is now featured on the Kukoo Kunuku Dinner and Barhopping Tour. Kukoo Kunuku guests can now enjoy a great local BBQ meal with all the trimmings before embarking on a fun barhopping and nightlife adventure.
Monday to Saturday | 9.00 PM - 12.30 AM
$46,- per person (tax included)
• Pick-up from the hotel between 8.00 PM - 9.00 PM
• Four bar stops with drinks at special prices
• Free welcome shot at every stop
10.00 AM – 2.00 PM
Minimum Group of 10 and up for this tour
Book now rate 5 – 12 years: $30 (tax included)
Book now rate 13 years and up: $40 (tax included)
• Transportation from/to your hotel
• First stop at Casibari Rock Formation
• Drive through Frenchman Pass
• Final stop at Baby Beach
• Don’t forget: a towel, sunscreen and your camera
• Food and beverage: snacks and beverages may be purchased along the way
• Snorkeling equipment & beach chairs are available to rent at discounted prices at Baby Beach
Kukoo Karnival Special
Book your Dinner and Nightlife Tour in February and get $6 off with our Kukoo Karnival Special!
We had a great time on the Kukoo Kunuku party bus with Mama. What a fun way to spend an evening! The bus picks you up at your hotel, so they are your designated driver. We stopped at a few other hotels to pick up some more people. Then we headed to th...
We had such a great time on a tuesday night dinner tour, we booked a thursday night pub crawl. Both nights were AWESOME!!!! We are looking forward to our next trip to Aruba so we can do it again!!! The dinner was better than expected, at a beautif...
“Great way to spend a evening in Aruba”
Went on the party bus for my wife's birthday. It was our first time and we had a blast. Sunset champagne toast was a great way to start. They had my wife's name painted on the side of the bus with birthday wishes. At dinner,...