Hello Kukoo Friends
It’s been 25 years of Kukoo fun, we have enjoyed bringing people together from around the globe to meet and share their stories.We are taking our time to ensure that we provide all the possible precautions to assure that you’re Health and Safety comes first.
Please take a moment to read this page that is dedicated for everyone’s well-being.
Cindy & Marcus and the Kukoo Team!
Safety screening first:
▪ All our staff will undergo a temperature screening prior to their scheduled Tour.
▪ Every time the guests goes on and off our bus, we ask you to sanitize your hands.
▪ Please follow the instructions given by your Host/Hostess for your assigned seating for the entire tour.
Increased sanitizing and cleaning:
▪ All of our buses are cleaned and sanitized before every tour.
▪ All maraca’s are sanitized before each tour.
▪ During the tour at each stop a designated staff member will sanitize all the seats, handlebars, railings, poles and other hand contact surfaces to ensure a safe return of our guests.
▪ All buses are equipped with hand sanitizers with an alcohol percentage of at least 60%. The sanitizing stations will be located at each entrance of the bus.
Responsible social distancing:
▪ The capacity of our buses have been reduced to ensure the required 1,5 meter(6 feet) social distancing.
▪ Our guests will be asked not to give hugs and/or kisses to our staff. Our greeting will be replaced with our own signature greeting which complies with social distancing.
▪ Our third parties locations of the tours are required to host our guests using safe social distancing in their facility. If any third-party facility is unsafe and/or not abiding to the local set rules and regulations the group will leave the facility.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
▪ All staff are required to wear face masks for the entire duration of the tour.
▪ All host/hostesses must wear disposable gloves during the pick-up of all guests. After the pick-up of the guests is finished they are allowed to remove the gloves. For their own protection if they choose they are allowed to wear them for the duration of the tour.
Sanitizing and cleaning at our third parties
▪ At all stops hand sanitizing opportunities will be provided upon arrival and departure of each facility. All guests are encouraged to wash their hands or use sanitizer upon entry of any food and beverage facility. All facilities have the approval of the “Aruba Health and Happiness code” certificate. This is a local enforced certificate for businesses on Aruba to ensure guests that their facility complies to the rules and regulations set by our local government.
Kukoo Kunuku is committed to keeping its guests, staff and community as safe as possible. However, there is always a chance of exposure at public facilities. COVID-19 is a very contagious viral disease that can lead to death.