Hello Kukoo Friends
It’s been 25 years of Kukoo fun, we have enjoyed bringing people together from around the globe to meet and share their stories. We are taking our time to ensure that we provide all the possible precautions to assure that you’re Health and Safety comes first.
Please take a moment to read this page that is dedicated to everyone’s well-being.
Cindy & Marcus and the Kukoo Team!
▪ Every time the guests go on and off our bus, we ask you to sanitize your hands.
▪ Please follow the instructions given by your Host/Hostess for your assigned seating for the entire tour.
▪ All guests are required to wear masks on the bus.
Increased sanitizing and cleaning:
▪ All of our buses are cleaned and sanitized before every tour.
▪ All maracas are sanitized before each tour.
▪ During the tour at each stop a designated staff member will sanitize all the seats, handlebars, railings, poles and other hand contact surfaces to ensure a safe return of our guests.
▪ All buses are equipped with hand sanitizers with an alcohol percentage of at least 60%. The sanitizing stations will be located at each entrance of the bus.
Sanitizing and cleaning at our third parties
▪ At all stops hand sanitizing opportunities will be provided upon arrival and departure of each facility. All guests are encouraged to wash their hands or use sanitizer upon entry of any food and beverage facility. All facilities have the approval of the “Aruba Health and Happiness code” certificate. This is a local enforced certificate for businesses on Aruba to ensure guests that their facility complies with the rules and regulations set by our local government.
Kukoo Kunuku is committed to keeping its guests, staff, and community as safe as possible. However, there is always a chance of exposure to public facilities. COVID-19 is a very contagious viral disease that can lead to death.